Dust Wall Head
The fastest, easiest way to erect a temporary plastic wall for painting or sanding. Extremely cost efficient. You don’t have to buy a dedicated tool. When not being used for a wall, you can use the flip-lock extension pole for painting.
1′-2′ P/N 7002-02
2′-4′ P/N 7002-04
4′-8′ P/N 7002-08
6′-12′ P/N 7002-12
2′-6′ P/N 7003-06
4′-12′ P/N 7003-12
6′-16′ P/N 7003-16
Briarwood Flip-Lock™ Painter’s Poles
- Light, strong, and durable.
- Adjustable to any length, just flip the lever forward, extend to desired length, and flip the lever back to lock the pole in position.
- Positive lock prevents movement or rotation and is adjustable for tension.
- Universal threaded nylon tip for maximum strength.
- Patented Cam-Lock tips securely hold roller to prevent loosening.
- Available in 2-section or 3-section configuration.
- 3-section poles offer compact storage sizes yet longer length than comparable 2-section poles.
- 3-section poles are stiffer than regular 2-section poles so you can apply more roller pressure with less “bounce”.
- Light weight, easy to use.
- No sloppy joints.
All painter’s poles come with the Cam Lock tips.
Item #9105-01, -02 (1″ slip)
Item #9104-01, -02 (3/4″ slip)
Item #9106-01, -02 (3/4″ threaded)
- Single or dual-arm adjustable adapters to fit:
- 3/4″ diameter handle
- 1″ diameter handle
- Any standard threaded handle (aluminum, fiberglass, metal, wood).
- Engineering-grade nylon plastic
- Tapered (for squeegees) or threaded (for twist-on tools)
- Quick and easy arms adjust for over 180-degree span
New Cam-Lock™ Threaded Tips
Cam-Lock™ Threaded Tips, only from Briarwood Products! Our patented design will keep brush and broom handles from becoming loose. The unique “Cam-Locking” threaded tip creates a tight union between handle and tool, making it very difficult to unscrew.
The super strong Cam-Lock™ Threaded Tips can be purchased already assembled onto a handle or sold separately. Available in 9 different styles to accommodate most any brush, broom or Handle.
- Prevent breakage of handles
- Strong engineering grade plastic
- Designed for a secure fit