Dust Wall Head
Briarwood Flip-Lock™ Painter’s Poles
- Light, strong, and durable.
- Adjustable to any length, just flip the lever forward, extend to desired length, and flip the lever back to lock the pole in position.
- Positive lock prevents movement or rotation and is adjustable for tension.
- Universal threaded nylon tip for maximum strength.
- Patented Cam-Lock tips securely hold roller to prevent loosening.
- Available in 2-section or 3-section configuration.
- 3-section poles offer compact storage sizes yet longer length than comparable 2-section poles.
- 3-section poles are stiffer than regular 2-section poles so you can apply more roller pressure with less “bounce”.
- Light weight, easy to use.
- No sloppy joints.
All painter’s poles come with the Cam Lock tips.
- Single or dual-arm adjustable adapters to fit:
- 3/4″ diameter handle
- 1″ diameter handle
- Any standard threaded handle (aluminum, fiberglass, metal, wood).
- Engineering-grade nylon plastic
- Tapered (for squeegees) or threaded (for twist-on tools)
- Quick and easy arms adjust for over 180-degree span
New Cam-Lock™ Threaded Tips
Cam-Lock™ Threaded Tips, only from Briarwood Products! Our patented design will keep brush and broom handles from becoming loose. The unique “Cam-Locking” threaded tip creates a tight union between handle and tool, making it very difficult to unscrew.
The super strong Cam-Lock™ Threaded Tips can be purchased already assembled onto a handle or sold separately. Available in 9 different styles to accommodate most any brush, broom or Handle.
- Prevent breakage of handles
- Strong engineering grade plastic
- Designed for a secure fit
Inside Tips (5 sizes)
A. 8100- (.777 OD, .554 ID)
B. 8110- (.780 OD, .558 ID)
C. 8120- (.843 OD, .643 ID)
D. 8130- (.892 OD, .685 ID)
E. 8140- (.918 OD, .797 OD)
Outside Tips (3 sizes)
F. 8200- (.890 actual ID)
G. 8205- (.957 actual ID)
H. 8210- (1.017 actual ID)
Outside Extended Tips (3 sizes)
I. 8215- (.757 actual ID)
J. 8220- (.945 actual ID)
K. 8225- (1.008 actual ID)